Join our team as a Fitter
Nugent Coachworks can provide…
- Full time hours (Four and a half day week – early finish on Friday!)
- High availability of overtime (paid at time and a half)
- Free onsite parking
- Free, Full uniform including boots (or boot allowance)
- Enrolment into Health Cash Plan scheme (after six month’s employment)
- Enhanced benefits package, including additional holidays
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Length of Service recognition
- Fitting/hydraulic fitting to a high standard.
- Fitting different elements to bodies for commercial vehicles.
- Producing products as detailed in Technical Engineering Drawings.
- Working to production schedule to maximise efficiency.
- Ensuring all work is meeting high quality standards.
- Understanding and adhering to company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to effectively plan, organise and control daily workload.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Ability to work under pressure and be fully dependable and reliable.
…And due to continued expansion as a company, we need you!
- Email: CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: Nugent Coachworks Ltd jobs and careers | Indeed.com
- Call: 028 8775 8583