This is an exciting opportunity for a Cook to join our catering team.
Working within a brand new, state of the art premises, you will be responsible for the cooking within our staff canteen, providing a high standard of service to our employees and external customers.
· Day Shift; Monday – Friday (with an early finish on Fridays)
· Full time and part time hours will be considered
· Determine customer requirements and plan menus on a weekly basis
· Prepare and cook food to high quality standards
· Manage stock levels and assist with placing food orders
· Maintain a clean and safe working environment
· Assist with budget control and menu pricing
· Monitor quality of suppliers and ensure a good relationship is maintained
· Maintain equipment and report any faults or issues to relevant people.
· Previous experience in a similar position
· Relevant qualifications including basic food hygiene
· Ability to work under pressure
· Good organisational and communication skills
· Creative and enthusiastic
Phone: HR – 028 8775 8583