Fabricator – Nugent Coachworks
Nugent Coachworks can provide…
- Full time hours (Four and a half day week – early finish on Friday!
- High availability of overtime (paid at time and a half)
- Enhanced benefits package including enrolment into Westfield Health Cash Plan scheme (after six month’s employment) and additional holidays.
- Free onsite parking.
- Free, Full uniform including boots (or boot allowance).
- Free PPE.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Welding (MIG) and fabricating different elements of bodies for commercial vehicles.
- Producing products as detailed in Technical Engineering Drawings.
- Working to production schedule to maximise efficiency.
- Ensure all materials produced are meeting high quality standards.
- Understand and adhere to company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to effectively plan, organise and control daily workload.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Ability to work under pressure and be fully dependable and reliable.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent