Welder – Nugent Coachworks
- Welding (MIG) and fabricating different elements of bodies for commercial vehicles.
- Producing products as detailed in Technical Engineering Drawings.
- Working to production schedule to maximise efficiency.
- Ensure all materials produced are meeting high quality standards.
- Understand and adhere to company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to effectively plan, organise and control daily workload.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Ability to work under pressure and be fully dependable and reliable.
Nugent Coachworks can provide…
- Full time hours (Four and a half day week – early finish on Friday!)
- High availability of overtime (paid at time and a half)
- Additional holidays
- Health Cash Plan Scheme (Westfield Health)
- Fume Extraction Units & Air Fed masks
- Free onsite parking
- Free, Full PPE and uniform
- Brand new, top of the range canteen facilities
- Brand new changing and shower facilities
- Email: CV firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: Nugent Coachworks Ltd jobs and careers | Indeed.com
- Call: 028 8775 8583