Nugent Spirit: Strength, Safety, Style
The Nugent ‘Spirit’ inception came from a wealth of knowledge, experience and craftsmanship. It has been developed on a reputation of strength, quality and reliability. Combining advanced technology with the finest materials, Nugent Engineering has developed a Horsebox that is full of innovation for all users.
The Nugent ‘Spirit’ Horsebox is aesthetically impressive but more importantly, it is built to last. Strength, Safety and Style have been instilled into the design to create one of the finest Horseboxes on the market today.
Gross Weight Unladen Weight
Spirit 20 2,700kg 950kg
Spirit 25 2,700kg 1,040kg
Key features include:
- The patented Nugent Dual Drive™ suspension eradicates vibration and suspension chatter, allowing a smoother travelling experience for your horse.
- Aluminium composite is now used instead of wood, to minimise rot and maximise durability.
- Self-retracting jockey wheel with locking head coupling takes the inconvenience out of unhitching.
- Fully aluminium flooring with a durable 10mm rubber casing which can be easily removed for cleaning
- Forced air vents with internal directional control provide a constant supply of fresh air
- Low level internal light switch with can be operated from outside the horsebox
- LED lights as standard
- Optional Alloy Wheels
- Choice of colours as standard
- Kickboards as standard