Nugent Engineering is the largest trailer manufacturer in Ireland. Our aim is to provide long term careers for all our team members as we continue to grow together.
We take pride in our agricultural roots, maintaining the location of our original site with a strong connection to the local community, employing more than 150 people.
ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
There are many career paths available at Nugent. As well as the opportunity for training & development and even re-skilling in various areas.
- Apprenticeship Schemes- earn as you learn. Nugent collaborates with local organisations to provide opportunities for the next generations to gain valuable skills and knowledge to further their career.
- Production- including but not limited to: Fitters, Welders, Machine Operatives, CNC Operators, Laser Tube Operators, and Lighting.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please click the button to submit your CV.
- Early finish Fridays! (Full Time Hours- Four and a Half Day week)
- Additional holidays (including additional leave based on length of service).
- Health Cash Plan Scheme (Westfield Health) covering yourself, and children under 18 free of charge.
- Free onsite parking
- Free, Full PPE and uniform
- Brand new, top of the range canteen facilities
- Brand new changing and shower facilities
To find out more about a Nugent apprenticeship, click the Learn More button to access our Frequently Asked Questions and contact details.
DON’T MISS OUT!
Stay up to date with the latest opportunities and news on our Nugent Careers social media pages.