The Nugent Bale Grab (soft hands) is of robust construction throughout and is equipped to carry even the largest of bales.
• For fast efficient movement of bales
• Two hydraulic arms that open out
• Ability to fix one arm for stacking in those awkward places
• Perfect for stacking bales and dropping bales into high feeders
• Can be attached to any front loader
HEAVY DUTY BALE LIFTER
The Nugent Heavy Duty Bale Lifter was initially designed for contractors so it is of
heavy construction, equipped to carry even the largest of bales and is a highly popular
piece of bale handling equipment within the farming industry.
• The newly designed A-Frame will fit even the largest of tractors with ease
• The new innovative design leaves it one of the strongest yet affordable on the market
• Spring loaded trip mechanism for standing the bale on its end
• 3 point linkage as standard
TWIN BALE LIFTER
The Nugent Twin Bale Lifter is designed for contractors or farmers with the larger type tractor. Made from heavy duty box section, its strength and reliability are second to none. Fitted with a hydraulic tipping mechanism, it cuts time and effort for the farmer, therefore making it a popular and efficient piece of machinery to have in any farm yard.
• Strength and reliability to carry two of the largest bales
• Constructed from heavy duty box section
• Hydraulic tipping mechanism
• Reduces time and effort to the farmer
• 3 point linkage as standard
DUO BALE ATTACH
The Nugent Duo Bale Attach allows wrapped bales to be moved safely and efficiently. Using two Heavy Duty Bale Lifters, the Attach allows independent movement of each lifter for simple collection. The Bale Lifters can be dismounted in minutes and attached directly to the back of a tractor on 3-point linkage.
- Lifts the first bale off the ground to protect it whilst lifting the second bale.
- Tips in the traditional tipping format, allowing farmers to not only lift two bales at a time but to stand them up on their end.
- Duo Bale Lifter is made up of the Duo Bale Attach and two existing Nugent Bale Lifters.
- The single Bale Lifters can be detached and used independently in winter.
BALE CUTTER WITH WRAP CATCHER
The Nugent Bale Cutter has been designed to improve the efficiency of feeding for the farmer. The Bale Cutter along with the wrap/net catch, works on one hydraulic service. This robust & compact machine allows farmers to lift, split and unwrap the bale without leaving the tractor or loader.
- The bale cutter comes with six tines
- Specially designed wrap catcher minimises damage to bale
- Front blades are serrated
HYDRAULIC BALE STACKER
The Nugent Hydraulic Bale Stacker is of robust construction throughout and is fitted with spring steel tines so it can carry two bales of straw. Hydraulically operated 90mm revolving arms softly cradle bales and ensure no film damage when clamping.
- Rotating rollers ensure no film damage when clamping
- Sleeves are removable to reveal a Bale Spike
- Frame will accept optional brackets for use on any front loader
- Fitted with spring steel tines so it can carry two bales of straw
- Hoses supplied separately
The Nugent Bale Spike is built on 3-point linkage. It is fitted with one 39” stone-fork tine and two small 12” stabilising tines.
• Affordability and simplicity leaves this an essential piece of equipment for any farmer
• Has the strength and durability to carry large bales
• 3-point linkage as standard
UNIVERSAL BALE SPIKE
The Nugent Universal Bale Spike comes standard with 3-point linkage brackets, but is also suitable to be fitted to any front loader. It has two 39″ stone-fork tines, leaving it more suitable for long distance journeys.
- Suitable for fitting to any front loader
- Efficient for long journeys
- 3-point linkage as standard