NEW NUGENT TILTBED TRAILER DEBUTS AT BALMORAL
The new Nugent Tiltbed trailer was officially launched at the Balmoral Show in Lisburn, Northern Ireland from 11th – 14th May. It was great to be back to normal at the show after a long break since 2019, catching up with lots of new and familiar faces again. The Tiltbed trailer was well received as customers were impressed with its variety of standard features and heavy duty pump.
Click here for more information on the newest addition to our fleet.
This versatile trailer benefits both the construction and car transportation industries, among others, with its ability to transport heavy equipment whilst offering a greater loading angle for machinery with low ground clearance.
The Nugent Tiltbed has been designed to complement the existing Nugent commercial trailer range and is available in a variety of sizes. It not only tows smoothly thanks to the Nugent patented Dual Drive™ suspension system, but also offers all the features and functionality of the market-leading Nugent Flatbed trailer, which was launched at Balmoral Show in 2018.
EXPLORE THE FEATURES
- 12˚ loading angle is ideal for equipment with low ground clearance.
- Integrated prop stands provide support when loading heavy equipment from the rear.
- Heavy duty integrated and retractable lashing points secures the load and prevents build-up of debris.
- Nugent’s patented Dual Drive™ suspension offers a balanced and smooth towing experience.
- Heavy duty hydraulic hand pump powers the tilt-bed operation.
- Optional high strength and high grip ramp door is fitted with a gas strut for low effort lifting.