The Nugent Flatbed range is designed and manufactured for the commercial trailer world. With full type approval (ECWVTA), they have been engineered in the Nugent tradition of strength, functionality and longevity; providing a robust and versatile solution for industries that demand constant use.
Nugent’s patented Dual Drive™ suspension is standard across the range, enhancing the towing experience, bringing trailer suspension to new levels. Nugent’s tradition of robust fabricated chassis design has further evolved with the introduction of new materials and innovative design features, combined with a policy of incorporating market leading components to ensure Nugent remains the professionals choice.
The Flatbed trailer range is available with maximum gross weight up to 3,500kg and sizes from 2.5 metres to 5.5 metres, guaranteeing a suitable model for every application. The standard design includes many desirable features and is complimented with a range of optional extras if further customisation is required.
- Nugent Dual Drive™ Suspension
- LED Lights
- Market Leading Knott Brakes
- Auto Reverse Coupling (semi automatic locking head)
- Lockable Coupling and Heavy Duty Jockey Wheel
- Retractable Floor Lashing Points
- 18mm Birch plywood anti-slip floor
- Tying Points
- Mounting Bracket and Spare Wheel
- Drop Sides
- Aluminium Treadplate Floor
- Ladder Rack
- Ramps available in 2000mm or 2400mm
- Prop Stands
- Full Ramp Door
- Hinged Mesh Sides
- Lockable Aluminium Toolbox
- Manual or Electric Winch
- Wheel Chocks